- GOLF (NEW!)
- NEW ARRIVALS
- Game Day
- Tunics / Tops
- Skorts (NEW!)
- Find a Store
- Customer Care
Posted on Sep 14th 2017
“The clothes are boring,” is no longer an excuse not to participate in Golf. Whether you choose to be a player or a patron, our Golf Collection is the perfect fit for this sport and the “Way to Dress” for Golf!
In October of 2016, Katherine Way Collections was recognized with the PGA Merchandise Show Buyer’s Choice Award. By partnering with the USGA, we have participated in PGA Golf tournaments across the county, including the US OPEN. For the 2018 Open, we designed a special edition print based on the logo for Erin Hills, the host club.
If you like Katherine Way for lifestyle, you will love us for Golf. And if you are new to our brand, it’s an exciting time to try it on! We’ve put together some helpful tips, and tricks of how to dress for Golf. Whether you want to be a well-dressed patron,or a stylish performance player, we invite you to see our Golf Collection.It will be a real game changer!
1. Style + Life = lifestyle brand clothing. Golf is more than a game, it’s a lifestyle. We make clothes for “life,” not for hangers. Katherine Way began the company based on her own need to find something to wear. She quickly realized she wasn’t the only woman with this problem. She identified a greatly underserved market, and set up to fill the need. Since then, she has grown the company from a handful of dresses into more than forty different product styles. As it turns out, Katherine wasn’t the only woman with a good idea. Our customers have ideas too! They started wearing our tops, and dresses to play golf in, and they requested more! We listened! They wanted specific hem lengths, deep pockets, briefs, shorts, skorts, and even outwear, to complete their outfit. Katherine designed every piece to function as good as it looks! Golf clubs started to carry the line because lady golfers were asking for Katherine Way Collections. We are grateful to our “raving fans” for the support, and for the opportunities. They are why we do what we do! We hope you find Katherine Way Collections a great fit for your life!
2. Keep Cool: Players, and patrons are exposed to the elements, and no matter the conditions, we’ve got your covered! Our fabric technology is built on a lightweight material that is softer, more breathable, and dries much faster than cotton, but is more resilient than most other comparable fibers. Our perfect nylon/spandex blend is certified with a 50+ UPF rating to protect against the sun's harmful rays, so you can get out and enjoy the sun in comfort! Don't forget to bring your sunscreen, and tote along a re-fillable water bottle to keep you hydrated. Always wear comfy shoes, a hat, and sunglasses.
in style: Golf tournaments begin early, and
end late, so as a patron, you need to be ready to adjust to the temperature. As
a player, you want to be able to warm up, and cool down quickly.
Our clothes will move you throughoutthe
day. You can wear them around the club or even around town, but they are truly
designed to wear anywhere with ease of care. Our Pebble Beach Pullover
great choice for outerwear so that you can adjust to the
4. Features that function. We know we come in all shapes, and sizes but, when it comes to functional features, women tend to agree. Our Sawgrass Shorts have a 9” inseam, a handy back pocket and deep side pockets so you can tuck away your golf ball, tee, and move to the next hole. Our Key West, and St. Regis golf dresses have well thought out pleats to move as you swing, and move. White briefs are included on our golf dresses too. The Santa Ana, Hatteras, Nola, and Sanibel tunic tops come in a great selection of colors and prints. They are cut to be “bra friendly” to fit and flatter, while remaining fun and feminine. And don’t sweat the wash. Our clothes hold up with shape, and color that won’t fade away. Toss them in the washer, and hang to dry, and you are ready to play as they air dry in less than 30 minutes!
5. How to “a dress” the ball. Sorry, bad pun, but we are serious about our dresses! It’s what we founded our company on. Our lifestyle dresses are born out of a resort style that will go anywhere. Our golf dresses are no different. Most golfers love to travel, and so do our dresses. Toss several dresses in a carry-on, and you are good to go. Leave wrinkles, and what to wear worries behind! Dress them up or down. Our dresses allow you to easily elegant for any occasion.
6. Color is the new black: So much athletic wear is basic black. We say, “Life is it too short to wear boring clothes.” We get it, black goes with everything, and you don’t have to think about it, but it’s the same with our collection, because we do think about it. We match our colors across all of our styles! We really think about how the entire collections goes together across entire seasons! And, yes, we do offer black, but check out our other essential solid colors, such as white, navy, geranium, coral, and lime. You can easily mix and match them with our lively, colorful prints! Put a little color in your game.
Our Golf Collection is available online at Katherineway.com and in specialty stores, golf clubs, and resorts.
“Cheer Your Team on to Victory in Style" Fall is in the air and students are back to school. And if you are like us, that means it’s time for football! When we started Katherine Way Collections, we adopted the slogan, “Dress for any occasion” and football is no exception! In the south, Saturdays are all [...]
Memorial Day is May 29th, which marks the beginning of Summer. Schools close, the beaches and pools open and parties and bar-b-ques begin. To kick off the celebrations we are featuring “Red, White, and True Blue Styles.” As a Florida-based apparel company, summer and resort lifestyle is what we do best! Show your support for the USA with our [...]
Happy Mother's Day! Mothers Day is May 14th and marks the "official" arrival of Spring, when threat of winter frost ends./ Flower beds are cleaned out and the gardens begin to sprout and flourish with activity. Time to move the winter layers to the back of the closet and refresh your style with fun, spring colorways. Our [...]
Now that we’ve sprung forward, it’s time to add some Spring to your wardrobe. Trends change from season to season but it’s easy to update your closet by adding a few pieces that are on point for this Spring’s must-have looks. Here at Katherine Way Collections, we’ve got you covered with the top trends and how you can make [...]
#Waytodress for a day at workand a night out on the town Featuring the NOLA Tunic Top in Braid Topaz/Navy Katherine Way Collections is known best for bright, bold colors and resort lifestyle wear, but did you know that we are also great choice to wear to work?Our simple styles are designed to fit and flatter, as they move [...]
Companies to Watch: Katherine Way Collections Click here to link the PGA Insider Article.
What Happened in Vegas...Katherine Way Collections Voted Top Buyers' Choice Among New Exhibitors at2016 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience. Resort & Golf Collections are Now Selling!Jacksonville-based Katherine Way Collections was awarded the Top Buyers’ Choice Award at the 2016 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience for its launch of a new golf apparel line for women. Award [...]
Click here for the article. Local business owner Katherine Way started a clothing company four years ago with one goal in mind: keeping the jobs within the company in the United states. The products in the fashion line, Katherine Way Collections, are made in the U.S. It started out in just eight stores and has now [...]
Click here to watch the video.Published on Apr 27, 2016Had the pleasure of sitting down with Katherine Way Founder of Katherine Way Collections a very stylish women's golf apparel brand. Today, Katherine Way Collections is a full line of fashionably appropriate apparel and resort wear for women who want to feel young and energetic as [...]